Privately Insured Chemical Health Services

Intake Instructions

If you have private insurance contact the customer service number on the back of your insurance card to determine the next steps for accessing services through your insurance provider.

Intake Process

Your private insurance provider will give you information on how to access Chemical Health services.

Service Description

Chemical Health access and services will vary by insurance provider.


Must have private insurance.  If you don’t have private insurance, or if you are unsure of  your insurance status, contact your County Chemical Health Services

Ramsey 651-266-4008

Washington 651-430-6484 ext. 3

Dakota 651-554-6000

Additional Information

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

To report incorrect referral information or tell us about your referral experience, please email

Get Connected to Care - See Our New Resource DirectoryClick Here